Welcome to drupalescuela.com. These terms contained on this webpage shall oversee your use of this website. These terms contained here in shall be applied in full force. If you continue to read through and use this, it means that you are in full agreement to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. You must not use this website if you have any objection to the legal terms and conditions.
The term drupalescuela.com refers to the website owner, and will be referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this website.
The use of the website drupalescuela.com is subject to the following terms:
- The website owns all the rights to the intellectual property and materials contained herein, and all such rights are reserved. We hold the license to all the materials, which includes, but is not limited to the content, design, layout, appearance, graphics and look of the site.
- You are expressly prohibited from reproducing content from this website other than in accordance with copyright notice.
This statute encompasses the following terms and conditions:
a. Publishing any website material and content in any type of media
b. Selling, sub-licensing and commercializing any website material or content
c. Publicly performing or showing any website material or content
d. Using the material or content in a way that may be potentially harmful to the website
e. Using the website that may impact user access
f. Using the material or content of the website in a way that is contrary to any laws or regulations
g. Engaging in data extraction or data gathering while using the website
h. Using the website to engage in advertising or marketing
- All the contents of the website are intended only for your general information and use. All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- This website utilizes cookies in order to monitor browsing preferences. If you allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by drupalescuela.com for use by third parties: your name, general location, and email address.
- Any user ID and password that is used for this website must be confidential and you must be able to maintain its confidentiality.
- Your content is any material, video, audio, text or design that you choose to display or upload onto the website. Once you have displayed your content on the website, it means that you are granting drupalescuela.com a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide license to use, copy, alter, and distribute it in all forms of media (e.g. using any information for any website).
- Neither the website nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, appropriateness or completeness of the information and materials found on the website. The content may contain errors or inaccuracies and drupalescuela.com expressly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- It shall be your responsibility to use any information from this website, and use it at your own risk, and to ensure that any services, products or information taken from this website shall meet your specific needs.
- The website, along with its officers, directors and employees is not liable to you for anything that may arise from the use of the website, whether the use of the website directly or indirectly affects a situation or incident.
- When this website contains links to other websites, these links do not mean that drupalescuela.com endorses the website. It is only provided to give further information. The website is not responsible for the content of the linked websites. An example of these linked websites is seoexplode.com.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any form under any applicable law, such shall not render it totally invalid or unenforceable.